How do I promote my flippa.com listing?
Building and selling sites on websites such as flippa.com are a great way to use your web development skills to turn a profit.
But many times your listings can fall through the cracks even if you have a decent website to sell.
Here are some tips on how to increase the visibility and success of your listing to maximize profits.
Another great way to maximize your listing is to show some proof that your site is worth buying. That way when you promote it you can brag about your listing a bit. Be sure to state its traffic, page rank, Alexa rank, search engine traffic via Google. Also any proof of the income is also really important. Most people will do their own research if they’re smart so make sure your data matches their own.
Be a snowflake
A lot of times sellers on Flippa are just cloning the same website over and over to try pawn it off to you with doing minimal work. What you can do is brag about your site being unique and make a point to tell them that. This will be a good selling point to any buyer.
Post in forums!
- And also try to find a forum that is in the niche of your website (You should already know one or two!).
- Sometimes it’s a good idea to get your website appraised by members of these forums, this will give you an idea of what you can charge for it all while testing the waters. Heck, it may even lead to a sale.
- At these forums you may also find experienced website brokers who can highlight your website and give it to a list of potential buyers.
- Put your listing in your forum signature.
Headlines, headlines, headlines
One sure-fire way to draw some eyeballs to your listing would it an attention grabbing headline. Spend some time here, if you’re accustomed to blogging you will probably already be good at this. Go with someone who sounds good but is also true, play off the strengths of your website. If it makes good revenue be sure to mention maybe what it gets in a month. ‘$1,000+ A Month Easily On Autopilot Golf Site”
Go premium or featured
If you’re really looking to give your listing a bang-up promotion you’ll want to get a premium listing, this gives you the greatest eye-catching traffic you’re looking for. For the even more serious, you’ll want to go for a featured listing which puts it on Flippa’s front page, which will surely grab attention and make it seem legit.
If you have a very large site that has very good income you will want to look at Flipping Enterprises as its more for the big shots. You would be surprised how many hungry buyers out there looking for profitable websites to buy.
Incoming search terms:
- how to promote your flippa listing (2)
- flippa sucks (1)
- how to promote flippa listing (1)